WRITING A NARRATIVE: A story about your school activities

Welcome to EnglishForum.com!
Are you ready to improve your English? Sign up free today!

huymau

Jun 8, 2021
The story about my school activity I would like to share with you happened two weeks ago when I was learning in the literature class. At the very beginning, the teacher taught me how to write a paragraph. The lecture was so appealing that I could not stop concentrating. During this period, while everyone was being attracted by the lesson, a student who was standing at the door asked for my teacher's permission to come into the class. At that time, my friends and I got annoyed about his interruption. After hearing the excuse for his late arrival, eventually, the teacher gently allowed him to attend the class and continued the demonstration. The reason why this event left an impression on me is that thanks for this story, I always come to the class on time.

englishgeek

Sep 23, 2020
Welcome to the forum and thank you for sharing your story. So what was the student's excuse for being late?

Reactions: huymau

huymau

Jun 8, 2021
Welcome to the forum and thank you for sharing your story. So what was the student's excuse for being late?
Hello, thank you for reading my post 😂😂. Actually, I made up this story. Do you think I need to add the excuse for his late arrival into this paragraph? I want to practice the writing skill so if you have any comments in terms of grammar, vocabulary… for my story, I am very greatful.

englishgeek

Sep 23, 2020
I would say "interesting" instead of appealing.

You should say "annoyed by this interruption".

I think if you were interested in this story, then I am sure you would like to know why the student was late and what made you never want to be late.

I saw this on Facebook today, which reminded me of your post.

Well, if you want to get better at writing, then the best way is to practice. I am happy to help and can provide topics or writing prompts if you need them.

late-to-class.jpg

Reactions: huymau

huymau

Jun 8, 2021
I would say "interesting" instead of appealing.

You should say "annoyed by this interruption".

I think if you were interested in this story, then I am sure you would like to know why the student was late and what made you never want to be late.

I saw this on Facebook today, which reminded me of your post.

Well, if you want to get better at writing, then the best way is to practice. I am happy to help and can provide topics or writing prompts if you need them.

View attachment 112
Thank you very much ☺☺. I hope I will receive your valuable advices on my next passages. Greatly appreciate that!!