When choosing a job, the salary is the most important consideration. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion.

Welcome to EnglishForum.com!
Are you ready to improve your English? Sign up free today!

Hân Hân

Oct 5, 2021
A number of people argue that when we choose a profession, we should prioritize the one based on size of salary. I partly agree with this view as I still believe that a sense of working satisfaction plays a crucial role in our work-life.

On the other hand, it cannot be denied that wage is an attractive factor in our choices of career on the grounds that we all need money to meet our basis needs such as entertainment, pay mortgage, monthly bills, food and drinks and have a reasonable quality of life. For this season, these persons choose non-financial occupations in light of their mere passion or enjoyment, they are able to make ends meet. For example, the artists and musicians, who decide on dream, do not have enough money to pay for their everyday living cost and raise their families.

Nonetheless, there are a variety of factors, I think, are as pivotal as the well-paid wage. Firstly, an positive workplace and fringe benefits which we are also chasing. For instance, the friendly working atmosphere and sensible managers knowing how to consider subordinates acts as the fuel to motivate us at job. Secondly, many people work with the aim of higher positions or achieving experience in the field where they need to run their own businesses in the future. Moreover, the others choose the occupations to contribute something positive to society and help disabled groups.

In conclusion, for those reasons mentioned above, the handsome payments and those determinants including workplace, experience, higher positions and contribution are equally essential contemplation. We should decide on the careers which make us comfortable with moderate earnings in place of being after mere money.

englishgeek

Sep 23, 2020
A number of people argue that when we choose a profession, we should prioritize the one based on size of salary. I partly agree with this view as I still believe that a sense of working satisfaction plays a crucial role in our work-life.

On the other hand, it cannot be denied that a high wage is an attractive factor in our choices of career on the grounds that we all need money to meet our basic needs such as entertainment, pay mortgage, monthly bills, food and drinks and have a reasonable quality of life. For this season(1), these persons choose non-financial occupations in light of their mere passion or enjoyment, they are able to make ends meet. For example, the artists and musicians, who decide on dream, do not have enough money to pay for their everyday living cost and raise their families.

Nonetheless, there are a variety of factors, I think, which are as pivotal as the well-paid wage. Firstly, an positive workplace and fringe benefits which we are also chasing. For instance, the friendly working atmosphere and sensible managers who knowing how to consider subordinates, acts as the fuel to motivate us at our jobs. Secondly, many people work with the aim of higher positions getting a promotion or achieving experience in the field where they need to run their own businesses in the future. Moreover, the others choose the occupations to contribute something positive to society and help disabled groups.

In conclusion, for those reasons mentioned above, the handsome payments and those determinants including workplace, experience, higher positions and contribution are equally essential contemplation. We should decide on the careers which make us comfortable with moderate earnings in place of being after mere money.

Feedback

(1) What do you mean by season? Or maybe you mean reason?