The pursuit of wealth has become the main motivation for many business owners nowadays . Do you think this is positive or negative development

Welcome to EnglishForum.com!
Are you ready to improve your English? Sign up free today!

Dang

Aug 31, 2021
It is a common belief that many business owners focus mostly on wealth pursuit by making profits for company is good .
However, there is a more persuative argument that making money by self motivated to satisfy a desire of getting rich is a negative phenomenon that can lead to financial misconduct on the part of business owners.
On the one hand, national economy can be a sharply improvement when business owners are motivated by money. The desire to accquire wealth propels them to make their business more successful. Rapid success in the business world brings profits for society because it motivates entire economic growth. For instance, when companies seek to maximize their profits, it eventually leads to corporate growth, which increases cash flow in the overall economy and boosts economic production .
Nevertheless, focusing too much on profits leads to financial crimes. That is why i believe that this is a negative development.
Excesive ambition may directly affect to illegal acts. People may be tempted to skirt laws such as anti - monopoly and corruption regulations, to make even more money to satisfy self - ambitions.
To sum up, while they are some advantages of pursuing wealth, it is evident that the negative influences of only concentrating solely on becoming rich outweigh them

englishgeek

Sep 23, 2020
It is a common belief that many business owners focus mostly on wealth pursuit by making profits for their company is good. However, there is a more persuasive argument that making money by self motivated to satisfy a desire of getting rich, is a negative phenomenon that can lead to financial misconduct on the part of business owners.

On the one hand, the national economy can be see a sharply improvement when business owners are motivated by money. The desire to acquire wealth propels them to make their business more successful. Rapid success in the business world brings profits for society because it motivates promotes entire economic growth. For instance, when companies seek to maximize their profits, it eventually leads to corporate growth, which increases cash flow in the overall economy and boosts economic production.

Nevertheless, focusing too much on profits leads to financial crimes. That is why I believe that this is a negative development. Excessive ambition may directly affect lead to illegal acts. People may be tempted to skirt laws such as anti - monopoly and corruption regulations, to make even more money to satisfy self - ambitions.

To sum up, while they are some advantages of pursuing wealth, it is evident that the negative influences of only concentrating solely on becoming rich outweigh them

Feedback

I don't think you made it clear how focusing on making money leads to financial crimes. Some examples would have been good.

I would have written about some other things which might motivate business owners, such as helping their community and providing employment. If you think about small business owners, many people who start their own business do it so they have more freedom and so they can be their own boss. So, in this regard, I don't think people are always motivated by money.

We all need money to survive so I think this is natural to be motivated by money to a certain degree.