• If you would like to support our site, please subscribe to our Youtube channel. We are aiming to get 1,000 subscribers so it can start earning money English Forum on Youtube

Teach English online with Cambly

Welcome to EnglishForum.com!
Are you ready to improve your English? Sign up free today!

englishgeek

Sep 23, 2020
I have been teaching online for over four years. I heard many people mention Cambly before, unfortunately often in a negative way.

The pay is not great at 0.17 a minute which is just over US$10 an hour, but if you teach kids it goes up to US$12 an hour. You can make more than this with other companies, but Cambly is great if you have a spare hour or two a day and want to make a little more money.

They also pay weekly so it is good option to have if you ever need to earn money fast.

It seems like they are in need of teachers for their kids program and they even pay a signing bonus of $10 as long as you teach at least 10 hours.

While the pay is not great, I have found the work to be pretty easy. Most students are looking for conversation practice and for someone to correct their mistakes.

Many of the students I met have had interesting stories to tell and it has been a lot of fun for me.

Please use my link to sign up: https://www.cambly.com/invite/MIKE411?st=040821&sc=4