Task 1 - Proportion of gender instructors across a range of educational systems in the UK

Welcome to EnglishForum.com!
Are you ready to improve your English? Sign up free today!

hoangminh2005

Jun 1, 2021
The chart demonstrates the proportion of gender instructors across a range of educational systems in the UK in 2010.

From the graph, it is easy to perceive that there are lots of female teachers in three categories school, namely Nursery/Pre-school, Primary school, and secondary school. Male teachers, in reverse, have a significant presence in groups of schools related to higher education, such as Private training institute and University.

Among six sorts of schools, females outnumbered males three times. Women made up a particularly large ratio of teachers in Primary school ( about 90% as opposed to 10% of men). Almost as many female teachers held teaching positions as male teachers in secondary school ( roughly 55% and 50%). The most overwhelming difference between men and women went on Nursery/Pre-school where there were approximately 100% female-dominated.

The figure became equally represented in the college. However, the advanced types of schools witnessed a higher number of male lecturers. In Private training institute, whereas men take up above half of the figure, under half of lecturers were women. Meanwhile, there were almost three times the number of female lecturers were outnumbered by male lecturers.

it is pleasure if you mark my essay too !!
ịij.png

Last edited by a moderator:

englishgeek

Sep 23, 2020
The chart demonstrates the proportion of gender instructors by gender across a range of educational systems in the UK in 2010.

From the graph, it is easy to perceive that there are lots of many female teachers in three categories school, namely Nursery/Pre-school, Primary school, and Secondary school. Male teachers, in reverse contrast, have a significant presence in groups of schools related to higher education, such as Private training institutes and University.

Among the six sorts kinds of schools, females outnumbered males three times. Women made up a particularly large ratio of teachers in Primary school ( about 90% as opposed to 10% of men). Almost as many female teachers held teaching positions as male teachers in secondary school (roughly 55% and 50%). The most overwhelming difference between men and women went on was in Nursery/Pre-school where there were approximately 100% female-dominated.

The figure became equally represented in the colleges. However, the advanced types of schools witnessed a higher number of male lecturers. In Private training institute, whereas men take up above half of the figure, under half of lecturers were women. Meanwhile, there were almost three times the number of female lecturers (three times what?) were outnumbered by male lecturers.

Feedback

I think you made a decent summary of the main points in the graph. I am not sure what you want to say exactly in the last sentence.

Could you explain that?

I would give you a score of 6.5 to 7 for this essay.