• If you would like to support our site, please subscribe to our Youtube channel. We are aiming to get 1,000 subscribers so it can start earning money English Forum on Youtube

Task-1 Number of visitors to Ashdown Museum during the year

Welcome to EnglishForum.com!
Are you ready to improve your English? Sign up free today!

sabita thapa

Jan 10, 2021
1612229465204.png

The table compares the total number of travellers to Ashdown Museum before and after renovation and the two pie charts display the survey outcome from visitors regarding their satisfaction level with their travel during the same time periods.

Overall, the number of travellers increased significantly after it was redecorated. Likewise, the percentage of visitors with very satisfied and satisfied went up while the proportion for dissatisfied tourists declined after museum had been repaired.

The number of people before refurbishment was 74,000 which increased considerably to 94,000 after its renovation.

Before renovation of museum, 40% of visitors were not satisfied which decreased by a quarter after its decoration. The percentage of very satisfied visitors increased dramatically from 15% (before repaired) to 35% and satisfied tourists increased by 10% to maintain the highest position with 40% after it was refurbished. Likewise, the percentage of very dissatisfied tourists halved after museum’s renovation while the number remained same for those with no response

Last edited by a moderator:

englishgeek

Sep 23, 2020
The table compares the total number of travellers to Ashdown Museum before and after renovation it was renovated and the two pie charts display the survey outcome from visitors regarding their satisfaction level with their visit. [travel during the same time periods. - I don't know what you mean by the same time period? ]

I can't think of any synonym for visitors to a museum. With regards to verbs, I can only think of visit or go to a museum.

Overall, the number of travellers increased significantly after it was redecorated. Likewise, the percentage of visitors with who were very satisfied and satisfied went up while the proportion for dissatisfied tourists declined after museum had been repaired renovated.

The number of people who visited the museum before refurbishment was 74,000 which increased considerably to 94,000 after its renovation.

Before the renovation of the museum, 40% of visitors were not satisfied which decreased by a quarter after its decoration. The percentage of very satisfied visitors increased dramatically from 15% (before being repaired) to 35% and satisfied tourists increased by 10% to maintain the highest position with 40% after it was refurbished. Likewise, the percentage of very dissatisfied tourists halved after the museum’s renovation while the number remained same for those with no response.

Feedback

I will write a separate post about repeating the words in the question and using synonyms in your answer.

You don't need to find a synonym every time you mention a keyword, especially when you start to words incorrectly, like repaired or "after its decoration" which have different meanings.

Reactions: sabita thapa

sabita thapa

Jan 10, 2021
Thank you
The table compares the total number of travellers to Ashdown Museum before and after renovation it was renovated and the two pie charts display the survey outcome from visitors regarding their satisfaction level with their visit. [travel during the same time periods. - I don't know what you mean by the same time period? ]

I can't think of any synonym for visitors to a museum. With regards to verbs, I can only think of visit or go to a museum.

Overall, the number of travellers increased significantly after it was redecorated. Likewise, the percentage of visitors with who were very satisfied and satisfied went up while the proportion for dissatisfied tourists declined after museum had been repaired renovated.

The number of people who visited the museum before refurbishment was 74,000 which increased considerably to 94,000 after its renovation.

Before the renovation of the museum, 40% of visitors were not satisfied which decreased by a quarter after its decoration. The percentage of very satisfied visitors increased dramatically from 15% (before being repaired) to 35% and satisfied tourists increased by 10% to maintain the highest position with 40% after it was refurbished. Likewise, the percentage of very dissatisfied tourists halved after the museum’s renovation while the number remained same for those with no response.

Feedback

I will write a separate post about repeating the words in the question and using synonyms in your answer.

You don't need to find a synonym every time you mention a keyword, especially when you start to words incorrectly, like repaired or "after its decoration" which have different meanings.
Thank you so much for your feedback. I know i always try to find out synonym for every word and that create lots of mistakes in my writing.

Reactions: englishgeek