Some countries are considering imposing curfews in which teenagers were not allowed outdoors at night unless they are accompanied by an adult . To wha

Welcome to EnglishForum.com!
Are you ready to improve your English? Sign up free today!

Dang

Aug 31, 2021
Some countries are considering imposing curfews in which teenagers were not allowed outdoors at night unless they are accompanied by an adult . To what extent do you agree or disagree with this policy?

Some countries are considering the proposal of imposing a curfew on teenagers in which they would not be allowed to go out doors at night unless they are accompanied by an adult the most suitable reason behind this step is to the increasing crime rate in towns . And teenagers are more prone to becoming a victim of that . In my opinion I believe that it is understandable policy and should be in implemented . The essay below highlights the reasons that gave rise to such a policy

Firstly the main reason of taking strategy into consideration is the escalating rate of crimes and the fact that it is young people who are targeted most of the time . Nowadays is there gangsters spent entire night to hide and wait for the opportunity to rob or even kidnap and abuse or even sell children 's organs to China . For instance , I have seen quite a serious case in 2015 , a group of teenagers from 15 to 17 were partying and some of them drugged a girl who is a victim in that case . As a result , police found the girl's body in lake after a few hours of searching . The girl's body is covered with bruises and hymen shows signs of repeated sexual intercourse . Consequently , keeping children at home after school is a way to keep them in comfort zone and prevent unpredictable rises .

Secondly , adolescents get involved in illegal stuff which is carried out at dusk . Borenstein they might say they are going to a friend's house for studying but actually they're going to drink alcohol and do drugs there . Often they are seen driving in the evening without licences and even worst overspeeding and taking part in dangerous races which ultimately leads to getting arrested are losing their lives .

To conclude my nurse get involved in various dangerous activities and most of them are carried out in the evening . As mentioned earlier in the essay , I am still in the opinion of imposing curfews on them for their interests

Last edited by a moderator:

englishgeek

Sep 23, 2020
Some countries are considering the proposal of imposing a curfew on teenagers in which they would not be allowed to go out doors at night unless they are accompanied by an adult. The most suitable main reason behind this step is to the increasing crime rate in towns. And teenagers are more prone to becoming a victim of that. In my opinion, I believe that it is an understandable policy and should be in implemented. The essay below highlights the reasons that gave rise to such a policy.

Firstly, the main reason of for taking this strategy into consideration is the escalating rate of crimes and the fact that it is young people who are targeted most of the time. Nowadays, is there gangsters spend the entire night to hide and wait for the opportunity to rob or even kidnap and abuse or even sell children's organs to China. For instance, I have seen quite a serious case in 2015, a group of teenagers from 15 to 17 were partying and some of them drugged a girl who is a victim in that case. As a result, police found the girl's body in a lake after a few hours of searching. The girl's body is was covered with bruises and hymen shows signs of repeated sexual intercourse (rape). Consequently, keeping children at home after school is a way to keep them in comfort zone a safe environment and prevent unpredictable rises situations.

Secondly, adolescents get involved in illegal stuff which is carried out at dusk. Borenstein(?) they might say they are going to a friend's house for studying but actually, they're going to drink alcohol and do drugs there. Often they are seen driving in the evening without licences and even worst overspeeding and taking part in dangerous races which ultimately leads to getting arrested are or losing their lives.

To conclude my nurse(?) get involved in various dangerous activities and most of them are carried out in the evening. As mentioned earlier in the essay, I am still in the opinion of imposing curfews on them for their interests.

Feedback

Please don't put a space before the comma or period (full stop).

However , <-- wrong
However, <-- correct