People nowadays tend to have children at older ages Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages

Welcome to EnglishForum.com!
Are you ready to improve your English? Sign up free today!

Dang

Aug 31, 2021
People nowadays tend to have children at older ages. Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?

In the past, it was a natural thought that people would get maried when they were young . However , this is no longer the case and the delaying of giving childbirth is becoming very common. This essay will provide some benefits and drawbacks of having children at older ages
On the one hand , there are certain advantages of giving childbirth early.When people got older , they have already prove their social status and they have earned stable finances . That's why parents in middle age can afford their children's needs and invest in areas such as health care, education ,entertaiment
Children will be taken carefully with the best health care packages . In addition , their children will have a chance to study at the top schools that provide a well - rounded education . The schools will help shooting build a strong character and develop their personality
Besides the advantages there still some disadvantages and drawbacks as well
I believe that giving childbirth lately will lead to running out of finance . Nowadays people often tend to save money to take care of themselves when they get out . So if they have children they will have to spend a significant amount of money for their children . They may not have a chance to take care of themselves in perfect way . In contemporary world the widening gap between the age of parents and their offspring has become common feature and this phenomenon could be worse since there are three generations between parents and children , not two . Due to difference in lifestyle caused by age , parents may find it difficult to penetrate into their children 's lives and offer them with emotional support which are fundamental for for their cognitive and mental development . In addition because of the responsibilities of being parents at the old ages and the stress that comes from wanting to be closer to to their children despite of generation gap. This is the main problem of liking of communication and interaction that widens the generation gap
In conclusion , late birth has numerous pros and disadvantage but I always recommend having children between the ages of 35 and 45 because the parents finances are more stable and complete , fully capable of rasing children

Last edited by a moderator:

englishgeek

Sep 23, 2020
In the past, it was a naturally thought that people would get married when they were young. However, this is no longer the case and the delaying of giving childbirth is becoming very common. This essay will provide some benefits and drawbacks of having children at an older ages.

On the one hand , there are certain advantages of giving childbirth early. When people got older, they have already proven their social status and they have earned stable finances. That's why parents in their middle age can afford their children's needs and invest in areas such as health care, education, entertainment. Children will be taken carefully with the best health care packages. In addition , their children will have a chance to study at the top schools that provide a well-rounded education. The schools will help shooting(1) build a strong character and develop their personality.

Besides the advantages, there are still some disadvantages and drawbacks as well. I believe that giving childbirth later will lead to running out of finance.(2) Nowadays people often tend to save money to take care of themselves when they get out.(3) So if they have children they will have to spend a significant amount of money for their children.(confusing sentence) They may not have a chance to take care of themselves in perfect way. In contemporary world, the widening gap between the age of parents and their offspring has become a common feature and this phenomenon could be worse since there are three generations between parents and children, not two. Due to differences in lifestyle caused by age , parents may find it difficult to penetrate into their children 's lives and offer them with emotional support which are fundamental for for their cognitive and mental development. In addition because of the responsibilities of being parents at the old ages and the stress that comes from wanting to be closer to to their children despite of generation gap. This is the main problem of liking of communication and interaction that widens the generation gap.

In conclusion, late birth has numerous pros and disadvantage but I always recommend having children between the ages of 35 and 45 because the parents finances are more stable and complete, fully capable of raising children.

Feedback

Please make it clear where the paragraphs are in your essay. It is very important for structure.

Add a space after a comma or period, not before. It's important for punctuation.

(1) What do you mean by 'shooting'? Please explain what you want to say.

(2) This is not something we would say. We can 'run out of money' but not finance.

(3) Get out of what? What are trying to say?

Please try and pay more attention to punctuation and structure.

Dang

Aug 31, 2021
both (1) and (3) are my fault i used the recording system and it probably cant recognize what i mean

Dang

Aug 31, 2021
what i want to say are children and get old , not shooting and get out . I'm really sorry about that