Online business meetings, discussions and training are popular nowadays. Do the advantages outweigh disdavantages?

Welcome to EnglishForum.com!
Are you ready to improve your English? Sign up free today!

Hân Hân

Oct 5, 2021
Please give me your precious ideas. Thanks so much.

The covid-19 pandemic hitting has significantly affected our lifestyle. In a digital and technical age, increasingly popular online video conferencing program in n business training, discussion and training that divides opinion. Let me weigh up both sides of this argument before reaching final decision.

In terms of positive sides, firstly, web conferencing is convenient for business to contact with their staff from far distance. Take the case of these pandemic days, no doubt the internet gives chance to workers, who not only probably get access to each other members in companies, but also implement project on their computers. Besides, the online business meeting plays a key role in both expanding enterprises worldwide and contacting with international business partners regardless of far distance. On top of that, another benefit is cutting any expensive expenses that organisations had to pay out such as, including accommodations, meals, meeting rooms and transportation. Thus, saved money could be spent on marketing and important development strategies which could bring in more potential customers.

With respect to negative sides, to start with cost. A high-quality connection requires a great deal of charge for recurrent maintenance and solving problems which could be a huge investment for small business. Additionally, an unreliable connection is likely to cause in disrupted connection and misunderstanding which could bring about heavy losses. For instance, while having online meeting, if business partners misinterpret messengers they deliver because of disrupted communication which could put the companies at high risk of losing a major contract.

In conclusion, from my point of view, despite such a disadvantage, online business meeting, discussion and training have many substantial advantages to business development and international assimilation. Therefore, I strongly believe that benefits outweigh drawbacks.

englishgeek

Sep 23, 2020
The Covid-19 pandemic hitting has significantly affected our lifestyle. In a digital and technical age, increasingly popular online video conferencing program in n(1) business training, discussion and training that divides opinion(2). Let me weigh up both sides of this argument before reaching final decision.

In terms of the positive sides, firstly, web conferencing is convenient for businesses to contact with their staff from far distances. Take the case of these pandemic days, no doubt the internet gives a chance to workers, who not only probably get access to each other members in companies, but also implement projects on their computers. Besides, the online business meeting plays a key role in both expanding enterprises worldwide and contacting with international business partners regardless of far distance. On top of that, another benefit is cutting any expensive expenses that organisations have to pay out such as, including accommodations, meals, meeting rooms and transportation. Thus, the saved money could be spent on marketing and important development strategies which could bring in more potential customers.

With respect to the negative sides, to start with cost. A high-quality connection requires a great deal of charge for recurrent maintenance and solving problems which could be a huge investment for small business. Additionally, an unreliable connection is likely to cause in a disrupted connection and misunderstanding which could bring about heavy losses. For instance, while having an online meeting, if business partners misinterpret messengers they deliver because of disrupted communication which it could put the companies at high risk of losing a major contract.

In conclusion, from my point of view, despite such a disadvantage, online business meetings, discussions and training have many substantial advantages to business development and international assimilation. Therefore, I strongly believe that the benefits outweigh the drawbacks.

(1) Is this 'n' a typo? Or did you mean to write something else?

(2) Divides what opinion exactly? It is not clear what you are saying here.

Positive or negative side cannot be plural. If you want to use a plural you could say 'positive aspects'.