IELTS Writing task 2: Employers should focus on personal qualities instead of qualifications and experience when choosing someone for a job

Welcome to EnglishForum.com!
Are you ready to improve your English? Sign up free today!

nhatamtuyet

Jun 3, 2021
Employers should focus on personal qualities instead of qualifications and experience when choosing someone for a job. To what extent do you agree?

The trend of recruiting initial qualities of employee in most companies is the major topic in recent years. Many of the talent acquisition enjoy hiring qualifications and experience candidate more than initial qualities, but some people against it. In my own view, I believe that recruiters should prefer personal traits rather than background education and experience while selecting candidate.

To begin with, most people after graduating the school without work experience can find it difficult to seek a job more than experience employee. Certainly, it leads to loss some potential candidates for companies. From that point, the recruiter should choose the employee on the basis of personal traits such as leadership, management, social skills and the others. These abilities give the recruiters have more reference about the candidate within consideration process, as well as a standard measure to evaluate the candidate. Furthermore, this measurement allows some graduated students to have a chance taking next step into the company.

As an illustration, most companies agree that they have to train their employee when they step into their jobs in new company even they are experience employee. This thing can lead to the discouraging situation for candidate. In a result, they will quick job more than newcomers, who have no work experience. For instance, in recent years, most multinational companies have opened the chance for people, who have the personal qualities and development potential in career. They have found that these people have significantly grown up more than other ones.

In conclusion, there are numerous reasons to justify the statement. Having personal qualities not only can give multiple benefits to the enterprise, but also bring more opportunity for the candidate without work experience. I believe that employers should recommend the potential abilities first on selecting the candidate.