PreplyHomeEnglishIs there any teacher who can help me to get an IELTS?
Augusto Carvalho Dias
Augusto Carvalho Dias

Is there any teacher who can help me to get an IELTS?

My name is Augusto and live in Angola. I'd like to get an IELTS

1 person liked this question

5 Answers

4 from verified tutors
Oldest first

Paul
Paul
English Tutor
English teacher for 30+ years

Hello, Augusto. I believe most of the tutors can help you as Preply lessons include grammar and sentence structure, vocabulary, listening and reading comprehension, and discussion. I usually expand that last by having students write so that we can work through errors in writing. I also have access to TOEFL materials for exam preparation, and some IELTS seekers find that helpful. Contact me or any other tutor is you would like to know more. Best wishes, Paul L (the American one)

The answer is:

Placement test

Find out your English level.

Take this 5-min test to see how close you are to achieving your language learning goals.

Mehran
Mehran
English Tutor
Certified IELTS Teacher and Mentor with 9 years of Teaching experience Ready To Tutor

Hi Augusto Carvalho Dias how may I help you?

The answer is:

Mehran
Mehran
English Tutor
Certified IELTS Teacher and Mentor with 9 years of Teaching experience Ready To Tutor

Hi Augusto Carvalho Dias how may I help you?

The answer is:

Leonah
Leonah
English Tutor
Experience - IELTS, OET, CAEL, CELPIP, TOEFL, CAE, FCE, C2, PTE, SAT, DIGITAL SAT, TOEIC, APTIS, GMAT, DUOLINGO. BUSINESS + TRAVEL ENGLISH, from BEGINNER

Hi Augusto Carvalho Dias
Sign up as my student at Preply and I’ll help you achieve your goals. Together we will create a learning plan specific to your needs. You can check my profile here: https://preply.com/en/tutor/90551/ Best Regards

The answer is:

Hayley
Hayley
English Tutor
Friendly and engaging CELTA certified teacher with a BA in Education

Hi Augusto,

I can help you prepare for IELTS. What are your reasons for taking the IELTS exam and what score do you want to achieve? Have a look at my profile and send me a message or book a trial lesson if you are interested.

Kind regards, Hayley

The answer is:

Still need help?

Find an online tutor for 1-on-1 lessons and master the knowledge you need! Prices from just $5 per hour.

Explore tutors

Feeling stuck?

Ask our expert tutors a question (it's free!)

English community experts

Click on a tutor to learn more about them

This-week

Learning Resources

Learn English Online