I would love to get engage with much people here to support me to develop the language

Welcome to EnglishForum.com!
Are you ready to improve your English? Sign up free today!

MonshedSalah

Nov 19, 2021
Much appreciated to all of you, and much thanks to the admin of this great forum to develop other people desire and destiny, the world is changing every day and we really need a language to communicate with each other's, and the only one is English all the world communicating through it, and we better start and find ways to do so, and there are some people over the world same as you they are doing their best to help and support other people to rise up to their destination and future goal.

What I'm trying to say here is i need to do my best after i found place and community to help me to develop and be better i can promise that i will be available most of my free time and dedicated to language study.

Great Thanks to each one of you.

englishgeek

Sep 23, 2020
Thank you for the kind words and for joining the site. We are working to build a useful site for English language learners from around the world. If there is anything else we can do to support you on your journey, do not hesitate to let us know!