• We are slowly getting set up here. Why not sign up and get the discussion going?

Grandomastery - free ESL resources for every day

Welcome to EnglishForum.com!
Are you ready to improve your English? Sign up free today!

Roroy_Alexandre

Nov 2, 2020
Grandomastery.com.png
Dear colleagues!
Please, let me share with you a free ESL platform I've been working on for many years.
Grandomastery is a free tool for ESL teachers that generates entertaining speaking tasks for conversation clubs, debates, competitions.
No registration is required;
Just two buttons - RANDOM and CYCLE to generate thousands of activities from 16 types of tasks that are already available.
For your best experience with Grandomastery please use the desktop version of the website.
The levels of the audience may vary - mainly from Pre-Intermediate to Proficiency.
I am looking forward to your feedback and I will do my best to improve this project for you since the site is regularly updated.
Thank you!

englishgeek

Sep 23, 2020
How does your site work? I couldn't find the buttons to generate the different activities?

Maybe you can explain how your site works and how people can benefit using it.

Roroy_Alexandre

Nov 2, 2020
How does your site work? I couldn't find the buttons to generate the different activities?

Maybe you can explain how your site works and how people can benefit using it.
Sure!
- we made a video with an explanation. Please, use the desktop version for your convenience. Thank you!