• If you would like to support our site, please subscribe to our Youtube channel. We are aiming to get 1,000 subscribers so it can start earning money English Forum on Youtube

Cover Letter writing

Welcome to EnglishForum.com!
Are you ready to improve your English? Sign up free today!

Mariine

Feb 18, 2021
Hello!

I need some help regarding a cover letter that I wrote. I would like to have your opinion about it to make sure it makes sense and there's no mistake.

Dear Hiring Manager,

It is with much interest that I am applying for the administrative assistant internship (reference number 188888). I was delighted to find that my academic, professional accomplishments and skills meet the necessary requirements.

As a previous client relations coordinator for a law firm in the United States, I got the chance to work in a multicultural environment. Thanks to this experience, I developed my customer service skills to be able to satisfy clients’ requests and needs regarding their immigration process. I was also responsible for managing the office calendar to efficiently coordinate the court appearances scheduled every week. During my studies, I previously worked as a resident assistant on campus, developing programs for more than fifty residents and proving support to students. This opportunity has strengthened my communication, teamwork and organizational skills. I truly believe my bachelor’s degree in International Business Administration as well as my skills and knowledge would be an advantage to successfully assist the Biologicals team in London. My data management and advanced Microsoft Office skills will give me the ability to effectively perform the duties related to the internship position as well.

Having the privilege of serving as intern with you would give me the chance to bring my focus and dedication to an organization whose mission I believe in. I always find my motivation increased when my work supports a good cause and makes a positive impact. Thus, I would love to be part of an organization which strives for a better world by fostering a more sustainable agriculture. Having responsibilities and helping people are part of the factors that really attracted me to this role. I am willing to expand my knowledge and skills to achieve the company’s objectives. I believe very strongly in personal accountability and integrity and have always made sure to represent my myself in a professional and ethical manner. I strive to ensure that I am always paying close attention to detail and ensuring that my work is nothing short of my best at all times.

Thank you for taking time to consider my application. I welcome the opportunity to discuss this position and my qualifications with you further.

Marine

englishgeek

Sep 23, 2020
Dear Hiring Manager,

It is with much interest that I am applying for the administrative assistant internship (reference number 188888). I was delighted to find that my academic, professional accomplishments and skills meet the necessary (redundant) requirements.

As a previous client relations coordinator for a law firm in the United States, I got the chance to work in a multicultural environment. Thanks to this experience, I developed my customer service skills to be able to satisfy clients’ requests and needs regarding their immigration process. I was also responsible for managing the office calendar to efficiently coordinate the court appearances scheduled every week. During my studies, I previously worked as a resident assistant on campus, developing programs for more than fifty residents and proving providing support to students. This opportunity has strengthened my communication, teamwork and organizational skills. I truly believe my bachelor’s degree in International Business Administration as well as my skills and knowledge would be an advantage to successfully assist the Biologicals team in London. My data management and advanced Microsoft Office skills will give me the ability to effectively perform the duties related to the internship position as well.

Having the privilege of serving as intern with you would give me the chance to bring my focus and dedication to an organization whose mission I believe in. I always find my motivation increased when my work supports a good cause and makes a positive impact. Thus, I would love to be part of an organization which strives for a better world by fostering a more sustainable agriculture. Having responsibilities and helping people are part of the factors that really (not necessarily wrong, but you can remove it) attracted me to this role. I am willing to expand my knowledge and skills to achieve the company’s objectives. I believe very strongly in personal accountability and integrity and have always made sure to represent my myself professionally and ethically in a professional and ethical manner (not wrong but you can make it more concise). I strive to ensure that I am always paying close attention to detail and ensuring that my work is nothing short of my best at all times.

Thank you for taking time to consider my application. I welcome the opportunity to discuss this position and my qualifications with you further.

I hope this helps and good luck with the job!