CAE essay

Welcome to EnglishForum.com!
Are you ready to improve your English? Sign up free today!

Ester

Mar 30, 2021
1617959885758.png
Nowadays, young people who are going to finish high school, do not know what to do in their future and they are not prepared for employment because of the not sufficient preparation they had at school.

As a consequence, I think that there should be more school training programmes so that they can be aware of what is needed in the world of work and they can choose the most suitable for themselves. Moreover, organizing courses can help employers, who want to assume some young people, because they do not have to teach them basic skills but only the specific ones.

Another good point can be living students some work experiences so that they can know what work is about and they can acquire skills and readiness in what they have to do. Some schools have already started this work experience but, to make it more effective, students should visit all the major workplaces and meet employers who can tell them about the most important aspects in the specific job, making it possible to give the man interactive approach to some employments.

To sum up, even though schools give the student an adequate general preparation, they do not concentrate as it should be in students’ future, making them difficult to face this new aspect in their life. Therefore, if young people are assisted with courses and some work experience, it would be easier for students to be ready for their new job.

Reactions: Sylvia Flores

englishgeek

Sep 23, 2020
Nowadays, many young people who are going to finish high school, do not know what to do in their future and they are not prepared for employment because of the not sufficient preparation they had at school.

This is how I would write the introduction:

Nowadays many young people do not know what careers to pursue and are not prepared for employment because of insufficient preparation at school.

As a consequence, I think that there should be more school training programmes so that they can be aware of what is needed in the world of work and they can choose the most suitable field for themselves. Moreover, organizing courses can help employers, who want to assume(1) some young people, because they do not have to teach them basic skills but only the specific ones.

Another good point can be living(2) students some work experiences so that they can know what work is about and they can acquire skills and readiness in what they have to do. Some schools have already started this work experience programme but, to make it more effective, students should visit all the major workplaces and meet employers who can tell them about the most important aspects in the a specific job, making it possible to give the man interactive approach to some employments.(3)

To sum up, even though schools give the students an adequate general preparation, they do not concentrate as it should be in students’ future, making them difficult to face this new aspect in their life. Therefore, if young people are assisted with courses and some work experience, it would be easier for students to be ready for their new job.

Feedback

(1) I am not sure what you mean by this. Maybe you mean 'give jobs to'?

(2) I am not sure what you mean by 'living'. Maybe you mean 'giving experience'?

(3) This needs a rewrite.

I am not sure how the scoring works with this exam. Some sentences were a little unclear to me. Feel free to try and explain what you mean in the above points and I will try to give you some suggestions.

Reactions: Ester

Sylvia Flores

May 7, 2021
If you need hnd assignment help, such as writing various written papers, essays, dissertations, I know where to go.
As a student who works rarely has time to write various written assignments and am forced to ask for help, for myself I have found a good and quite cheap service.

Last edited: