Whales English provides a part-time or full time job that offers you the best job security.
1. Stable schedule with a stable income because classes are booked for 6 months.
2. High quality curriculum: Reach from National Geographic Learning, Oxford Reading Tree from Oxford University Press, and English Starter Course from Bob Books
3. Helpful support: effective communication with designated support staff
4. Personal atmosphere: trusting and collaborative environment
5. Work life balance: Teach from home, abroad, anywhere in the world, or, before work or after work
6. Skill development: skill trainings and academic lesson evaluation feedback
7. Creative use of our provided curriculum, select the best suited methodology for your classes!
8. Long-term career path: bond with students and watch them grow and learn over a range of levels for up to11 years.
University Degree, CELTA, TEFL
United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand
Direct transfer, Paypal
Parents view your profile video, experience and photo. Then they choose the best teacher for their child.
Classes are 50 minutes and we are paid for the hour allowing 10 minutes to complete feedback. Feedback is not required for every class. You are not paid for the time it takes to plan lessons.
Whales English has it's own platform you must download the app from the google or apple stores. The app works for both ios and android. You can teach with tablets too.
Two students per class.
Teacher support is amazing. Each teacher is assigned a Teacher Consultant (TC) who is the main person you would communicate to about classes, policies, teacing, ect. Whales English provides updates through the teacher portal with many files of information and support. Training webinars are accessable 24 hours a day and there are weekly live trainings on various topics.
Most students are located in China with a few exceptions. There may be Chinese students living abroad. All students range in ages from 3 to 18.